Saturday, November 24, 2012

ALL ABOUT BABY

Well, since I am totally behind in my blogging posts I will have to be post dating this and possibly the next few posts!  This one is from November 8th thru November 10th.  I had the privilege of making a trip to GA for Joseph and Lillie's Baby Shower on November 10th.  Those couple of days were filled with lots of fun!  I flew in around mid-day on Thursday and spent the afternoon with LeighAnn and the little ones.  Then on Thursday night, Joseph, Lillie, and I had dinner together and then went to a fun appointment for Lillie, to have a 4D Ultrasound of the baby!  It was so very special to get to see the little one that clearly!  He was quiet and still at first, but the technician was able to "wake" him up and get him moving!  He was playing with his little foot the whole time, and the views of his little face were so clear........I think that he has Lillie's nose and Joseph's mouth!  What an exciting, fun time to share with my son and his wife........we had so much fun!  I will post a couple of the pictures at the end of this post.  On Friday I had an appointment of my own, but I spent the rest of the day with the kiddos!  I was the babysitter on Friday night, and we had a blast, as usual!  Love those babies so much!  Then on Saturday, we had the baby shower/brunch.  Shannon hosted the shower, and I have to really give her special recognition because she did an absolutely awesome and outstanding job!  Of course, there will be pictures of the shower to follow also!  We had so much fun playing cute games and eating great food, of course, and Joseph and Lillie really got some very nice things!  The decorations were beautiful, and Barbara Green gave a really special devotion.  I was so happy to be able to see and spend time with all three of my children at the same time that day........these days that doesn't happen very often, so it was truly a blessing for me!  I am so very blessed with a wonderful family, and I do love them all so dearly........I can hardly wait until we welcome the newest member of our family, Josiah Malachi Smith!  Thank You, Father, for a truly abundant life!!!!
**Disclaimer**
*I am still kind of new at this blogging thing, so I have quite a difficult time posting pictures, as you will see!  They are all here, but unfortunately scattered and definitely not in the order that I wanted them to be!  I did manage to figure out how to get them to show up at the end of my writing (thanks to my sweet LeighAnn), but somehow the order got mixed up and I spent well over 40 minutes trying to get them in the order that I wanted them........I have given up!  Hey, at least they all made it to the page!  If anyone out there that uses Blogspot would like to assist me with some directions, I would totally welcome any help that you could offer!  Thanks to all who "endure" with me in this trial of my blogging, and I hope that you enjoy! 

He opened his eyes for us!




Playing with his little foot!








 




No comments:

Post a Comment